Splatoon Problems Splatoon Problems

Haha, I wonder if anyone who gets off on the curves of the female characters realizes that...they're kids, lol. Naturally, as Nintendo only makes games for kids. But hey, I'm not judging, the tag you're looking for to get your fix is "Lolicon" though. :P

I also don't see how no one gets the joke, the guy was giving pointers. "Lewd clothing" a perverse look on his face? He nutted off and threw it at the squidgirl but since they're squids, it was ink and since white ink doesn't exist in Splatoon, it was orange. Even the squidgirl with strangely large boobs got it, just look at her expression after he said it wasn't ink.

Newgrounds' userbase apparently has some younger viewers now. But anyway, Nice job on the animation SkullLink, two things, I kept looking at squidgirls forehead..and boobs. They don't seem quite right..also from the youtube lets plays I've actually never seen characters wearing anything aside from the shorts.

Miss Pink Sweet Miss Pink Sweet

Worth a 5, a re-watch and a sequel.

Raichu M - Raichu M Raichu M - Raichu M

Nicely done but the lines on different body parts are showing like on the Raichu on the right, you can see lines from movement showing on the leg, foot, head, etc. if you look close enough.

All in all, well done. It's a nice mini loop and the characters are nicely drawn.
- 1 star for no ending
- .5 (lines are unappealing)
0 - Background

Also, this appears to be dated 11/05/13? So this isn't even your latest work?