Splatoon Problems Splatoon Problems

Haha, I wonder if anyone who gets off on the curves of the female characters realizes that...they're kids, lol. Naturally, as Nintendo only makes games for kids. But hey, I'm not judging, the tag you're looking for to get your fix is "Lolicon" though. :P

I also don't see how no one gets the joke, the guy was giving pointers. "Lewd clothing" a perverse look on his face? He nutted off and threw it at the squidgirl but since they're squids, it was ink and since white ink doesn't exist in Splatoon, it was orange. Even the squidgirl with strangely large boobs got it, just look at her expression after he said it wasn't ink.

Newgrounds' userbase apparently has some younger viewers now. But anyway, Nice job on the animation SkullLink, two things, I kept looking at squidgirls forehead..and boobs. They don't seem quite right..also from the youtube lets plays I've actually never seen characters wearing anything aside from the shorts.

Miss Pink Sweet Miss Pink Sweet

Worth a 5, a re-watch and a sequel.

Raichu M - Raichu M Raichu M - Raichu M

Nicely done but the lines on different body parts are showing like on the Raichu on the right, you can see lines from movement showing on the leg, foot, head, etc. if you look close enough.

All in all, well done. It's a nice mini loop and the characters are nicely drawn.
- 1 star for no ending
- .5 (lines are unappealing)
0 - Background

Also, this appears to be dated 11/05/13? So this isn't even your latest work?

Jinora's Playful Fuck Jinora's Playful Fuck

Traced or not, it's still a nicely made game.

If you weren't already told how to replicate the glitch mentioned, after you click "CUM" just keep clicking a number, any number then the percent won't reset and you can keep pumping an endless amount of cum in her. This glitch also causes her mouth and eyes to open and close repeatedly.

The New World &amp;lt;Avuari&amp;gt; The New World <Avuari>

Could do well in a suspense/mystery game/animation I believe. I kept trying to get into the feel of it, I thought 'Crystaline' or rubbing glass with water in it. I'll be honest when I say it wasn't exactly 'easy listening' for me..Though all in all, it's still an alright song.